bind; tie; approx.
- 手扌龵 hand
- 닉 [nig] ・ 냑 [nyag]
- Example words:
- linkage; entanglement; involvement; relationship; interaction
- to entangle; to entwine; / to pick a quarrel; to find fault; / to be involved with; to be influenced by; to develop a connection with
- to be(come) intertwined; to be entangled
- to catch (and tie up); to apprehend; to arrest
- rear gate (esp. of castle); back entrance; / one who arrests; / force attacking the rear of a castle; / (opponent's) weak point
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate