counter for cupfuls; wine glass; glass; toast
- 木 tree
- 배 [bae]
- Example words:
- amount necessary to fill a container (e.g. cupful, spoonful, etc.); drink (usu. alcoholic); / full; / one squid, octopus, crab, etc.; one boat; / fully; to capacity; / a lot; much; / all of ...; the entire ...
- toast; drink (in celebration or in honor of something); / drinking one's glass dry; / cheers
- sake cup; cup for alcoholic beverages
- with all one's strength; with might and main; as hard as one can
- the best one can do; one's best effort; / with all one's might; to the best of one's ability
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate