anxiety; trouble; worry; pain; ill; annoy; nuisance; irksome
- 火灬 fire
- 번 [beon]
- Example words:
- troublesome; annoying; complicated
- pressure of business; busy
- to be ill; to suffer from; / to worry about; to be concerned about; / to have trouble doing ...; to be unable to ...; to fail to ...
- complex; intricate; complicated; confused; troublesome; vexatious; cumbersome
- worldly desires; evil passions; appetites of the flesh; / klesha (polluting thoughts such as greed, hatred and delusion, which result in suffering)
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.