prohibition; ban; forbid
- 示礻 spirit, altar
- 금 [geum]
- jìn / jīn
- Example words:
- prohibition; inhibition; ban
- abstaining from smoking; quitting smoking; / No Smoking!; Smoking Prohibited!
- lifting a ban; raising an embargo; opening a season (hunting, fishing, etc.); / publishing contents; revealing information
- antitrust law; Antitrust Act
- negative statute; law against something
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate