cord to hold up sleeves; (kokuji)
- 衣衤 clothes
- Example words:
- cord used to tuck up the sleeves of a kimono; / sash (worn across chest, e.g. by election candidate or relay runners); / wrapper band on books, CDs, etc.
- neither one thing nor the other; too short for a belt, too long for a sleeve tie
- reverse backwards body drop
- outer reverse backwards body drop
- Chinese "Wings" constellation (one of the 28 mansions)
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.