traffic; pass through; avenue; commute; counter for letters, notes, documents, etc.
- 10 or 9
- ⻌辵辶 walk
- 통 [tong]
- tōng / tòng
- Example words:
- correspondence; communication; transmission; news; signal; telecommunications
- unobstructed view; perspective; visibility; vista; / forecast; outlook; prospect; prediction; / insight; foresight
- general; ordinary; usual; / normally; generally; usually; / local train; train that stops at every station
- common; shared; mutual; / to be common (to); to be shared (by); / -wide
- usual; ordinary; normal; regular; general; common
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.