- Example words:
- to contain; to comprise; to have; to hold; to include; to embrace; / to hold in the mouth; / to bear in mind; to understand; to harbor (grudge, etc.); to harbour; / to express (emotion, etc.); to imply
- (of a horse) to be gagged
- bit (i.e. attached to a bridle)
- to hold fast deep in (one's mouth or other orifice, often used in a sexual context); / to bring in a man for sex
- holding one's chopsticks in one's mouth (a breach of etiquette)
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.