shade; yin; negative; sex organs; secret; shadow
- Example words:
- gloomy; dismal; miserable; melancholy; / spirit of yin
- shade; shadow; / sunshine
- plot; intrigue; scheme; / conspiracy; agreement between two or more people to commit an unlawful act
- place hidden from view; cover; shelter; hiding place
- shade; shadow; / other side; back; background
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.