run; gallop; advance
- Example words:
- bargaining; haggling; / tactics; strategy
- to run (race, esp. horse); to dash; / to gallop (one's horse); to canter; / to advance (against one's enemy)
- running fast; double time; / cantering; / doing things in a hurry
- pioneer; leader; taking the initiative; forerunner; harbinger; herald; / leading an attack; charging ahead of others (towards the enemy)
- to spur on; to urge forward; to impel; / to drive at high speed (e.g. a car)
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.