sushi; seasoned rice
- 魚 fish
- 지 [ji] ・ 기 [gi]
- Example words:
- nigirizushi; hand-formed sushi with a topping of seafood, etc.
- sushi; anything made with vinegared rice (may also contain vegetables, spices, fish, or other delicacies)
- sushi rice mixed with various ingredients (vegetables, fish, etc.)
- Edo-style sushi (usu. nigirizushi)
- sushi rice in a box or bowl with a variety of ingredients sprinkled on top
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.