- that is to say; that is; in other words; I mean; that (this, it) means
- in short; in brief; to sum up; ultimately; in the end; in the long run; when all is said and done; what it all comes down to; when you get right down to it; basically
- clogging; obstruction; stuffing; (degree of) blockage
- end; conclusion ➜ とどのつまり
- dead end; corner - archaism
- distress; being at the end of one's rope - archaism
光源、つまり光の向きだな、それと陰影とかにも気をつけて、できるだけ正確に手元にあるクロッキー帳に書き取っていくだけ。 Light source, that is what direction the light is facing, also take care with shadowing. Just copy down into the sketch book you have at hand as accurately as possible.
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate