- yes; that is correct - polite language
- understood; I see; OK; okay
- present; here - as a response to a roll call
- pardon?; what's that?; come again? - with rising intonation - colloquialism
- now; here; here you go - used when calling for someone's attention or when handing something to someone
- giddy-up; giddap
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.