Results, 下院



  • lower house; lower (legislative) body

イギリスIGIRISU国会kokkaiha下院kainto上院jouintoni分かれているwakareteiru The British Parliament is divided into the House of Commons and the House of Lords.


No Kanji in this term

© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.

Search other dictionaries for 下院:
Yahoo!辞書 / goo辞書 / / Weblio / Wiktionary