Results, 乱入

らんにゅうrannyuu Inflection


  • trespassing; intrusion

~する noun:

  • to barge into; to burst into; to trespass

強盗goutougakarenoieni乱入rannyuuしたshita The burglar burst into his house.


No Kanji in this term

© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.

Search other dictionaries for 乱入:
Yahoo!辞書 / goo辞書 / / Weblio / Wiktionary