- old-fashioned boys' hairstyle
- Meiji period women's hairstyle
- type of dance in kabuki ［揚げ巻・揚巻］
- knots in colour of four cardinal points hanging from the roof above the ring (color) ［揚げ巻・揚巻］ - Sumo term
- constricted tagelus (Sinonovacula constricta); Chinese razor clam - abbreviation ➜ 揚巻貝
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate