Results, 搬入

はんにゅうhannyuu Inflection

noun / ~する noun:

  • carrying in (esp. heavy objects, artwork, furniture); bringing in; taking in Antonym: 搬出

椅子isuとかtokaテーブルTEEBURUとかtokano搬入hannyuuhaどうdouするsuruno What will we do about getting tables, chairs and such?


No Kanji in this term

© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.

Search other dictionaries for 搬入:
Yahoo!辞書 / goo辞書 / / Weblio / Wiktionary