Results, Well done!
- Well done!; Bravo!
- zenzai; red bean soup made with Azuki beans (style varies according to region)
- あっぱれ《天晴れ・天晴・遖》 Inflection
adjectival noun / noun:
- splendid; praiseworthy; admirable; brilliant
- well done!; bravo!
- well-done (of meat) - Food term
- half-way between medium and well done - From English "medium well"
adverb / ~と adverb:
- well-cooked; well-done; browned - onomatopoeia
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.