- 八ハ eight
- 기 [gi]
- qí / jī
- Example words:
- and then; after that
- to that degree; to that extent; that much
- and; thereupon; because of that
- besides; in addition; also; moreover
adverbial noun / ~の noun:
- each; respectively
- but (still); and yet; nevertheless; even so; notwithstanding
- If that's the case ...; If so ...; That being the case ...
- indirectly; obliquely
noun / adverb:
- with that; on that note; altogether; ending at that point; cut off there ➜ それっ切り
- by the way; incidentally
- and then; even so; and ➜ それとも
- be that as it may
- that much; as much; to that extent; only that; that alone; no more than that
expression / ~の noun:
- trivial; insignificant; meager; meagre; that little amount; such a small extent
- quintessential point; what one expects; Attaboy!
- that much; as much; to that extent; only that; that alone; no more than that; that is all (when finished speaking)
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.