- 遠い☆【とおい】 Inflection
- far; distant; far away; a long way off; in the distance
- distant (past); remote (in time); remote; far-removed (in time)
- distant (relationship or kinship); having little to do (with someone)
- far (from something else in quality, degree, etc.); not similar; way off
- hard (of hearing) - as 耳が遠い
- nearsighted - as 目が遠い
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.