Results, 1389780

せんこうsenkou Inflection

noun / ~する noun / ~の noun:

  • major subject; special study

watashihaフランス語furansugowo専攻senkouするsuruつもりtsumoriですdesu I am going to major in French.


No Kanji in this term

© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.

Search other dictionaries for 1389780:
Yahoo!辞書 / goo辞書 / / Weblio / Wiktionary