Results, 1411430

退たいじんtaijin Inflection

noun / ~する noun:

  • resignation; stepping down; retirement
  • retreat; decamping; withdrawal

彼らkareraha社長shachouni退陣taijinするsuruようyou求めたmotometa They demanded that the president resign.


No Kanji in this term

© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.

Search other dictionaries for 1411430:
Yahoo!辞書 / goo辞書 / / Weblio / Wiktionary