- 遅い☆【おそい】鈍い・晩い・遲いold Inflection
- slow; time-consuming; sluggish ［遅い・鈍い・遲い］
- late (in the day); towards the end (of the day or night); until a time far into the day or night ［遅い・晩い・遲い］
- later (than expected or usual); late; behind schedule; behind time; tardy; overdue; unpunctual ［遅い・晩い・遲い］
- too late; having missed the boat ［遅い・晩い・遲い］
- dull; stupid ［遅い・鈍い・遲い］ - archaism
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.
We're trying to keep Tangorin free and ad-free. If you like this dictionary, help us out with a donation so we can keep making it better.Donate