Results, 1441720

てんてきtenteki Inflection

noun / ~する noun:

  • raindrops; falling drop of water
  • intravenous drip; IV; drip-feed - Medicine term

点滴tentekigaishiwoうがつugatsu Constant dripping wears away a stone.

watashiha病院byouinde点滴tentekiwo受けたuketa I got an IV at the hospital.


No Kanji in this term

© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.

Search other dictionaries for 1441720:
Yahoo!辞書 / goo辞書 / / Weblio / Wiktionary