Results, 1552740

りゅうがくryuugaku Inflection

noun / ~する noun:

  • studying abroad

watashiha自分の力jibunnochikarade留学ryuugakuするsuruつもりtsumorida I will study abroad on my own.


No Kanji in this term

© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.

Search other dictionaries for 1552740:
Yahoo!辞書 / goo辞書 / / Weblio / Wiktionary