- 落ち着く☆【おちつく】落ちつく☆・落着く・落ち付く・落付く Inflection
godan ~く verb / intransitive verb:
- to calm down; to compose oneself; to regain presence of mind
- to calm down; to settle down; to die down; to become stable; to abate
- to settle down (in a location, job, etc.); to settle in
- to be settled; to be fixed; to have been reached - of an arrangement, conclusion, etc.
- to harmonize with; to harmonise with; to match; to suit; to fit
- to be unobtrusive; to be quiet; to be subdued - usu. used pronominally as 落ち着いた ➜ 落ち着いた【おちついた】
© Based on JMdict, KANJIDIC2, and JMnedict, property of the Electronic Dictionary Research and Development Group, used in conformance with the Group's licence. Example sentences from the Tatoeba project (CC BY 2.0). Kanji stroke order data from the KanjiVG project by Ulrich Apel (CC BY-SA 3.0). See comprehensive list of data sources for more info.